Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blogger's Dinner Club

(this is why I am not a food stylist)

Okay, I know I missed last week, but I was really busy cleaning out the secret closet -- up till 3am 2 nights in a row -- and you can't tell. So I give up. But, here is last Mondays recipe:

Favorite Things Chicken

Cut up two chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and garlic.
Spray pan with Pam and brown chicken in 1 tsp oil,
then remove from pan.

Heat:
3 Tbsp half-n-half
1/2 cup artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
2 Tbsp julienne sun-dried tomatoes
2 Tbsp pesto
Stir over low heat until combined. Add cooked chicken and heat until warmed through.
Great over rice.

However, the point of the Monday Dinner Post is for recipes that my kids actually like, because I can promise you if that if they like something, your kids will love it. And, they didn't actually like this with the sauce (the best part!). But they did love the plain chicken and begged for more. How sad. Plain chicken. Oh well. I keep trying to expand their palettes. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Logan St Journal said...

This looks yummy we just tried your twix bar recipe tonight and loved it

dayna said...

Glad you liked it. Did you have any trouble cutting the bars? Let me know how you did it :)

Shelley said...

Okay I'm gonna do it. A recipe is a-coming. I will dedicate it to you.

Fenima said...

Wow Dayna, the chicken dish looks so yummy. I Should definitely try it.