Friday, July 30, 2010

Alaska!


After much debate, I took the kids to Alaska for 5 days right after we got back from our trip to Monterey/Carmel/Santa Cruz/Gilroy. My Grandfather, Uncle, and Cousin all came and my sister and one brother live there with their families. My parents still live there and my other brother and his wife came, so we had a little reunion. Dave wasn't able to take more time off and we missed him, but I am glad we were able to spend time with everyone. Grandad will be 91 in a few weeks and I love listening to his stories and wanted the kids to have more time with him, since we usually only see him every other year. We all went to the Anchorage Museum and saw the Imaginarium Science Center that my mom helped create when I was a kid. It was great
We visited at my mom and dad's house and at my sister's house and the kids had such a fun time with their cousins!


We had family pictures taken and I had my cousin stand in for Dave because he is about the same height and I thought I could just photo shop him in place...it hasn't happened yet. The kids loved doing the silly pictures with their cousins afterwards.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: