Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Paint!

We have never lived anywhere for more than 18 months (except England, where we rented a flat) so we have never had the opportunity to paint a house. Apparently you are supposed to paint your house every 10 years or so to preserve the wood...so, a few months ago I began searching for the perfect color. And painter.

It is so expensive to paint that I thought it would be such a waste to redo the same color our house had been for 12 years, and besides, it was kind of boring anyway. So, when I was out with the missionaries distributing fliers for a free breakfast in the park I came across a painter. I am sure he thought I was a crazy Mormon when I asked for his card, but his house looked great and he said he had done it himself, so I decided to get a bid from him.

SO, if you are in the market for a painter...call Mark Lawrence at Lortentson Painting at 787-1437. He did an amazing job!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: