Saturday, September 18, 2010

Alaina's Bday

Alaina always chooses Benihana for her birthday dinner. I love having traditions in our family and something we started a few years ago was Dave and I taking only the birthday kid out for a special dinner, instead of the whole family. Now there are no complaints about food and the kids get all the attention on their turn.
Alaina is such a great daughter and we are so thankful to have her. I can't believe she is in high school already...life goes way too fast.
Posted by Picasa
Since I had just had my surgery, I told the girls we couldn't do a party yet, but that I would take them to the movies with a few friends. We did family presets at home and did a little clothes shopping (always a hit with a girls and a punishments for the boys...)

No comments: