Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Naked People

Okay, I finally decided to try to write something to start this blog that has had a URL for about 6 lonely months and the first thing I type shows up in Hindi language! Not a good start. I have enjoyed reading so many blogs and really don't have much to say myself, but I thought I'd try it for a while.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is annoyed with the naked people in the gym locker room. You know, the ones that walk around completely naked, then proceed to have full conversations with people, clothed and naked alike, and then they dry their hair and do their make up...all butt naked! Why do people do this? Maybe I have become a prude in my old age, but really, the rest of us don't want to see so much of you.

Oh, I just disabled my Hindi transliteration. That got rid of the language problem. Now I have no excuses!

3 comments:

jhoopes said...

Dayna, WELCOME to the blogging world! I hope you do keep it up! You are hilarious. I guess I will be glad when I am running outside next time--at least I won't have the same problem as you! :) (I don't think!)

Anonymous said...

I don't like those jaked people either! And they freak my daughters out so badly that they don't even want to come to the gym. It's just rude to force views of your naked self on other people and I can't imagine how it ever became okay.
Cool that your blogging!

Isom Crew said...

I didn't really notice anything until I saw a large naked woman with her leg up, sluffing dead skin cells off her feet onto the floor while sitting on the chair that I often use to get ready. Now I confess, I must be a prude too.