Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I never want to see another cookie again...


So, somehow I "volunteered" to make 180 sugar cookies, each about 3" tall. And then I had to decorate them all. They are for the dessert at the Cub Scout Pack Meeting, so I decided to have the Cubs come help decorate them. We love these cookies! The boys each did about 6 letters, frosted a few extras to eat, then went out to play. I was up until 2am finishing the rest of them, then I panicked...where to you hide 180 cookies (that cannot be stacked) from a super sniffing dog? Oh, of course, the guest room bed. Just don't open that door! And now, how do I transport all those cookies without ruining the frosting?
Maybe next time I'll go with Chips Ahoy...
I think we have 16 cubscouts, but only these brave few dared to come for cookie decorating!

4 comments:

jhoopes said...

I don't even know what to say to this. One other thing that is amazing to me--how did you get so many CUB SCOUTS? I wish Ryan and Jake could be buddies.

Voila! said...

Dana - thanks for forwarding your blog info at Christmas. I finally found my way here and it's so fun to see you and your family in action. WOW. You are still an overachiever! Those cookies are amazing. Good job going the extra mile!!!

Amy said...

Whoa! Very Cool.

Em said...

I must say there is a tinge of guilt when I saw these amazing cookies!!...I will never tell anyone how great a cookie maker you are EVER again!!!..lol