Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our own American Idol

Okay, so what was up with Casey last night? We had such high hopes for her and she totally blew it! I am sure it's not the last we'll see of her. Look what Kellie Pickler has done with her 15 minutes of fame, and she is lacking some serious talent! This is the first year that I have let my kids stay up until 9 to watch the show...I have some control issues and the kids are usually tucked in bed before 9. Becca is really bummed that her favorite, Ann Marie didn't make it. We are all glad that Danny made it, but are a little wary of Tatiana coming back as a wild card. Something tells me we haven't seen the last of her, either.
Becca was helping me make breakfast and I handed her the ice cream scoop...she doesn't really walk around singing into kitchen untensils. And no, we weren't having ice cream for breakfast!

1 comment:

Scott McMillan said...

Love the pics and all your family has been up to. Way to go Becca on the spelling bee, Andy on his monologue and you with your yummy cookies. Your kids never cease to amaze me.