Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sun Village Resort and Spa: June 20, 2009

After everyone else left, Alaina, Becca, Ryan and I went with my parents for one night to a really great all inclusive resort called Sun Village in Puerto Plata. Since we didn't have much time there, we left our bags with the concierge, changed into our swimsuits, and spent the day at the pools, waterslide, and all you can eat buffet. The kids were loving the free flowing virgin coladas and dacquiris again.
The kids took a break while we checked in, then we played Sets after we were sunned out.
My parents have always been wonderful grandparents to my kids and I love watching them play together since we don't get to see them often enough.

Alaina, Ryan, me, Becca...just missing Dave and Andy, who'd already gone back to California.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: