Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finally!

I am now officially the best mom in the world; as opposed to the day before this picture was taken, when I was the worst mom in the world and Alaina was the only 8th grader on the planet without a cell phone. I took her shopping after school on her 13th birthday last week and she has hardly stopped smiling (or texting) since! I can't believe I have two teenagers now. I asked Alaina some questions about her favorite things, and here a few of the answers I got out of her:

Favorite Restaurant: Benihana
Favorite Movie: Shrek
Morning or Night: Night
Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner: Breakfast
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Music: ??
Favorite Song: Halleluiah, from Shrek Soundtrak
Favorite Color: Yellow

I knew most of these things, except the song...would never have guessed that. I love the way Alaina is growing up, even if I am not ready for her to be 13.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Your jokes on the side may be labeled "lame" but I thought they were pretty funny :)