Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010


I love Christmas morning! We all just lounge in our jammies until someone starts trying on new clothes. We eat left overs from Christmas Eve dinner so I don't have to slave in the kitchen all day and I get to play new games with the kids. We had a few minor problems this year...most importantly Ryan noticed that Santa forgot about Cabo and burst into real crocodile tears until I found some treats for him and assured him that Cabo didn't even know.


We surprised the kids with a ping pong table. It took the coordinated efforts of kind friends who secretly took me to pick up the table with their truck and kind neighbors who let us have the table put together in their garage and kept there until late Christmas Eve, when we hid it in our backyard. I wrapped a box of ping pong balls and 4 paddles and hid the packages in the kitchen. A few hours after the kids thought they were through opening gifts on Christmas Day, Ryan discovered the unopened presents that were marked 'open at the same time'. So he called everyone down and the kids tore them open. Then we went on a hunt for the table. It was a fun day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: