Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dave's Birthday


Poor Dave. Another birthday come and gone and he was out of town. I made a nice dinner the night before and then I made his favorite cake the day after, when he got back. Since none of the kids like German Chocolate Cake frosting (even though I prefer the frosting to the cake!) Alaina had the idea to make cupcakes so I could frost some with chocolate for them. I made Dave a huge one, then did half chocolate and half coconut pecan caramel.

I am grateful that he works so hard for our family. That he is ambitious and driven and successful because of his tremendous efforts. He travels so much and I think he misses out on a lot of things and wouldn't be willing myself to do what he does for us. And so for that, he is my hero!
Happy Birthday!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: