Friday, July 22, 2011

Yosemite 2011

May 2011. This year Dave, Andy, and Becca stayed home and I just took Alaina and Ryan with me to Yosemite. We had beautiful weather and saw lots of wildlife. Alaina and I attempted to fish...but with barbless hooks and no bait allowed, we didn't do too well. We lost several lures, though.


We hiked up the Mist Trail wth the Clements and went to the top of Vernal Falls. We got pretty wet and it felt great. Several people died on the trail a few days before we were there and several more died after...it is pretty slippery. One guy said, "Respect the water."



Ryan only wanted to do what Blair was doing, so he didn't hike with us and I didn't fight him on it. I am just glad he was enjoying being in nature. We had our traditional church service outside on Sunday and I bore my testimony. I am grateful we can have church anywhere we are.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: